CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2013

Benny is certainly growing up. He looks more and more like Chuck, he has accomplished all his goals in Speech so he's ready to start another objective (two months early) and this morning he offered to fix his own hair. I think he did a great job!

Super Spikey!
He was pretty pleased with himself and asked me through lunchtime if "his hair was still up."

He did something else that seemed especially grown up this morning. While going Number 2, he asked if he could look at my phone.

I was inclined to simply say no seeing as how I have a strict no-phone-near-the-toilet rule. It seems like it's just a matter of time before it falls in.

But I was curious so I asked him, "What do you want to look at?" And he said: Facebook.

Oh Benny, you're a little young to be checking Facebook on the can.








1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! He already knows that the can is the best place to check facebook

    ReplyDelete