CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Royals!

"Hey, is this his first Royal's game?"

"Actually it's his second."

"Wow! What a lucky guy!!"

Hank went to his second Royal's game on Saturday. Even though he slept through more than half of it, we think he liked it.

Ben and Susanna LOVE Royal's games and hopefully Hanky will too. I actually hope I don't ruin baseball for him. We watch a lot of games, play a lot of backyard ball, have a lot of Royals apparel. I even commentate games to him while I feed him.

I don't know why I do it. Chuck turns the game on and leaves the room. Then I'm sitting there, nursing my babe, watching the game and I find myself saying things like, "Moose hit a grounder to second and they turned two. The inning is over. Who didn't see that coming?"

What?

Why?

I'm so sorry Hank.

Here are some pics from our last two games.

Hank's first Royals game and a cheesy big brother and sister. 

Family Pic!

Hank cuddling Daddy at his second game
(Mom and Susanna were on our way to the restroom).

Susanna snuggling Baby Lily. 

Now Baba is snuggling Lily - sucker!

Benny being silly waiting on a home run!

No comments:

Post a Comment