CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Final Two

I thought it would be impossible to find even one name that Chuck and I agree on, but we've found two. Our choices are:
  • Norah Ann (I think I prefer this spelling.)
  • Susanna June (She would have one name from each grandma and that would be really sweet.)

We're going to live with them for a little while and maybe even wait until the baby is born to choose a final name. She might really look like one or the other.

 
As much as I loved Brenna, I don't want to commit to "B" name. What if we have another child and can't find another "B" name we like? I know families like that and I always feel badly for the odd-man-out when I get their Christmas card.

 
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Ava, Andrew and Josh

 
Poor Josh! His parents really couldn't come up with one more "A" name. How about Allen, Asher, or Aiden. No? Ok, there's always Aaron, August, or Arthur. No? Avery? Atticus?

 
The Duggers have 19 children and they haven't run out of "J" names yet - it is possible. You just have to try! I can't even appreciate the card because I'm too busy pitying/renaming their youngest child.

 
In any case, feel free to weigh in on the final two options.

1 comment:

  1. i swear to the baby Jesus you should be a famous blog writer...I am laughing so hard there are actual tears...Poor josh...

    ReplyDelete