CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hmmm.... What to Wear?

Today is a red-letter day for Susanna. She picked out her clothes for the first time. Whoo hoo!

I pulled a pair of purple shorts out of her drawer and she grabbed them out of my hand and threw them back. Then she dive-bombed for a white tank with fruit artwork.

I asked her, "Do you want to wear this today?" And she clutched the tank grinning. I took that as a yes and off we went.

Great choice Susanna. You are adorable. 
I'm equal parts proud and scared. I love how confident she is and how much she knows her own mind. She never second guesses a decision and it's fun to be around a person like that.

However, she never second guesses a decision, even if Mommy says no. I know it's just a matter of time before we have some true battles of will. I just hope I'm tougher than she is. Sometimes I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment