CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Proud to be an American

Today we're meeting Nanny Barbra at Coco Key and Benny was so excited he picked out his own clothes to get things moving. We think he really hit the nail on the head.

Excited!
Even though this doesn't technically "match", I'm going to let him wear it. Now everybody knows that he loves both America and Missouri - or at least the state fair. Way to go Benny!

I always enjoy letting Ben come up with his own outfits, not because I think it builds self-esteem or whatever else psychologists might say but can't prove - but because I think it's funny. I like to laugh at him.

Last summer, he picked out this "Going-to-Branson" outfit.

Sorry this is sideways - I was having technical
difficulties last summer :(
I think he just put on all this favorite things. Benny, I love your bright mind and enthusiasm. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment